If you are looking for Pcie X1 Graphics Card Reviews, you are at right place. Our experts found 35532 number of feedback online for Pcie X1 Graphics Card and shortlisted them. This list is for those who are looking for their ideal Pcie X1 Graphics Card. Ratings can be found on chosen goods for theBest Pcie X1 Graphics Card. The ranking matrix we've created is based on online user reviews.
Comparison Chart for Best Pcie X1 Graphics Card
We found 35532 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Pcie X1 Graphics Card and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Sapphire AMD FirePro 2270 512MB DDR3 Dual DVI-I PCI-Express X1 Graphics Card Graphics Cards 100-505836||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||ATI FireMV 2260 Graphics Card ATi FireMV 2260 - 256MB DDR2 SDRAM - PCI Express x1||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP) Graphics Card - 900574||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
1. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1
- Nvidia geforce gt 710 gpu. 192 cuda cores
- 6 GB 192-bit gddr5
- Pci express x 1
- 1 x dual link dvi (2560×1600 at 60 hertz).
- Power requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25 watt max power consumption
- Package content: zotac geforce gt 710 pcie x 1 zone edition 1gb .
2. ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1882 MHz (OC mode)/ 1852 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
3. NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board
- Chipset: nVidia Quadro NVS 300
- Video Memory: 512MB DDR3
- Memory Bandwidth: 12.6 GB/s
- Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x1
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Max. Resolution: 2048 x 1536 @85Hz
- Connectors: DMS-59(to Dual DVI/VGA via Cable). Form Factor: Low-profile
4. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
5. VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798
- Quad 4K display setup – Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology.
- Independently powered – bus-powered 70W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required).
- Active Adapters required for non-DisplayPort output
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD Power Play technology
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 8.
- Bus Powered – Minimum 350W powers supply recommended
- HD 7750 eye 4 uses 2GB of higher bandwidth GDDR5 memory to deliver lag-free content with the highest resolution possible.
- Short Form Factor (SFF) design fits in Low Profile desktops and workstations via the short bracket mounted on card.
6. Sapphire AMD FirePro 2270 512MB DDR3 Dual DVI-I PCI-Express X1 Graphics Card Graphics Cards 100-505836
- AMD Eyefinity Multi-Monitor Technology
- Low Power Consumption
- Passive Cooling
- Flexible Output Configurations
- Low Profile Design
- Unified Driver Architecture
- 1x DMS-59
- 25601600at60Hz Pixel DisplayPort Resolution; 19201200at60Hz Pixel Single Link DVI Resolution; 20481536at85Hz Pixel D-sub Resolution.
7. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
8. ATI FireMV 2260 Graphics Card ATi FireMV 2260 – 256MB DDR2 SDRAM – PCI Express x1
9. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.
- Auto extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components to run faster and last longer than reference.
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
10. VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP) Graphics Card – 900574
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- 300w minimum psu recommended
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support.
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pcie X1 Graphics Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pcie X1 Graphics Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pcie X1 Graphics Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pcie X1 Graphics Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pcie X1 Graphics Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pcie X1 Graphics Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pcie X1 Graphics Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pcie X1 Graphics Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pcie X1 Graphics Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.