If you are looking for Mikrotik Router Reviews, you are at right place. Our experts found 55566 number of feedback online for Mikrotik Router and shortlisted them. This list is for those who are looking for their ideal Mikrotik Router. Ratings can be found on chosen goods for theBest Mikrotik Router. The ranking matrix we've created is based on online user reviews.
Comparison Chart for Best Mikrotik Router
55566 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Mikrotik Router. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Mikrotik CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS Ethernet Router||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Mikrotik Routerboard RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Sfp Port plus 10 Port Ethernet||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Mikrotik RB3011UIAS-RM RouterBOARD 10xGigabit Ethernet||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||MikroTik hAP ac2 RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz Access Point||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Mikrotik CCR1036-8G-2S+ 36 core CPU||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||MikroTik hAP ac3||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||MikroTik hAP ac lite Dual-concurrent Access Point (RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US)||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V – 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
2. Mikrotik CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS Ethernet Router
- CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is our router with the most powerful single-core performance so far.
- Be prepared for anything: 10G, 40G and now 25G! Paired with such MikroTik multiport products as CRS317-1G-16S+RM, CRS312-4C+8XG-RM and CRS326-24S+2Q+RM, your networking setup will know no bounds.
- Performance-wise, CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is on par with the renowned CCR1009/CCR1016 routers.
- With its elaborate port configuration, the new CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is the perfect addition to any professional networking arsenal – it will save you tons of time in some tricky situations.
- Dimensions: 443 x 224 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 4 GB, Number of AC inputs: 2, FAN count: 2; CPU, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor.
3. MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+
- No switch-chip – the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-port – a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces – a SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you.
- 100Mbps SFP support – this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.
- More throughput – due to how ports are connected to CPU, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
- The unit is equipped with dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically).
4. Mikrotik Routerboard RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Sfp Port plus 10 Port Ethernet
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers
- It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage.
- Also, it features powerful dual chain 2.
- RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply
- The RB2011Ui also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable.
5. MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
6. Mikrotik RB3011UIAS-RM RouterBOARD 10xGigabit Ethernet
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before.
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port.
- Dimensions: 443 x 92 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 1 GB, Storage size: 128 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE-out ports: Ether10, PoE out: Passive PoE.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10, SFP ports: 1, Number of USB ports: 1, USB slot type: USB 3.
7. MikroTik hAP ac2 RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz Access Point
- The hAP ac² RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.
- Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
- New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case).
- CPU core count: 4, Size of RAM: 128MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE input voltage: 18 – 28V
8. Mikrotik CCR1036-8G-2S+ 36 core CPU
- The MikroTik CCR1036, CCR1036-8G-2S+, has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 4GB of
9. MikroTik hAP ac3
- The MikroTik hAP ac3 is a wireless dual-band router with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports; the right choice
10. MikroTik hAP ac lite Dual-concurrent Access Point (RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US)
- 5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
- RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies.
What Should I Look for When Buying Best Mikrotik Router?Before buying any product, you need to consider certain factors. Each one has its strengths and specific characteristics, so depending upon your personal needs, you can decide which suits you best.Having a good one matters because it is directly related to your safety when it comes to Mikrotik Router Reviews. To help you make a good decision regarding the type of Mikrotik Router Reviews you need to buy, we have made a list of every little thing that you should consider for making a purchase. That is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Mikrotik Router Reviews available in the current market. We have considered some questions in mind, which generally come up.
- Is it worth buying Mikrotik Router?
- What benefits are there with buying Best Mikrotik Router?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Mikrotik Router, much less the best one?
- Which Mikrotik Router Reviews is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Mikrotik Router;?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Mikrotik Router?