If you are looking for Intel Pentium Processor Reviews, you are at right place. Our experts found 37932 number of feedback online for Intel Pentium Processor and shortlisted them. This list is for those who are looking for their ideal Intel Pentium Processor. Ratings can be found on chosen goods for theBest Intel Pentium Processor. The ranking matrix we've created is based on online user reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Intel Pentium Processor
Our team scanned 37932 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Intel Pentium Processor in this article.
|1||Intel BX80662G4400 Pentium Processor G4400 3.3 GHz FCLGA1151||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Dell Inspiron 15.6" HD Laptop||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Windows 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start: Intel X86-64||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Only the Paranoid Survive: How to Exploit the Crisis Points That Challenge Every Company||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0" Laptop||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Intel Pentium Gold G-6400 Desktop Processor 2 Cores 4.0 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 58W (BX80701G6400)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Lenovo Ideapad 3 81WA00B1US Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Dual Core Processor 4GB RAM 128GB Solid State Drive HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Intel Pentium Gold G5400 Desktop Processor 2 Core 3.7GHz LGA1151 300 Series 54W/58W BX80684G5400||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Intel Pentium Gold G5420 Desktop Processor 2 Core 3.8 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 54W||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Intel Pentium Gold G6405 4.1GHz 4MB Desktop Processor Boxed||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Intel BX80662G4400 Pentium Processor G4400 3.3 GHz FCLGA1151
- Boxed Intel Pentium Processor G4400 (3M Cache, 3
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance.
- Made in China
- Instruction set is 64 bit. Instruction set extensions are intel sse4.1 and intel sse4.2
2. Dell Inspiron 15.6″ HD Laptop
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 (1.1GHz up to 2.7GHz) Quad-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory, 128GB SSD
- 15.6-inch Diagonal HD SVA WLED-backlit 1366 x 768 Display, Intel UHD Graphics 605
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_BGN, Bluetooth 4.
- 2 X USB 3.0 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 X USB 2.0, 1 X HDMI, Headphone Output/Microphone Input Combo, 1 x RJ45
- Full-size Island-style Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 51WHr 4-cell lithium_ion, 4.
3. Windows 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start: Intel X86-64
4. Only the Paranoid Survive: How to Exploit the Crisis Points That Challenge Every Company
5. Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0″ Laptop
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14″ HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick.
- WiFi 802.
6. Intel Pentium Gold G-6400 Desktop Processor 2 Cores 4.0 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 58W (BX80701G6400)
- 2 Cores / 4 Threads
- Socket Type LGA 1200
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
7. Lenovo Ideapad 3 81WA00B1US Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Dual Core Processor 4GB RAM 128GB Solid State Drive HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4GB OnBoard 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB 2242 NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Display: 14.0″ HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display, Operating system: Windows 10 in S Mode
8. Intel Pentium Gold G5400 Desktop Processor 2 Core 3.7GHz LGA1151 300 Series 54W/58W BX80684G5400
9. Intel Pentium Gold G5420 Desktop Processor 2 Core 3.8 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 54W
- 2 Cores /4 Threads
- 3.8 GHz
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
- Bios update may be required for motherboard compatibility
- Supports Intel Optane Memory
10. Intel Pentium Gold G6405 4.1GHz 4MB Desktop Processor Boxed
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Clock Speed: 4.10 GHz
- L3 Cache: 4 MB
- 64-bit Processing: Yes
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Intel Pentium Processor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Intel Pentium Processor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Intel Pentium Processor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Intel Pentium Processor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Intel Pentium Processor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Intel Pentium Processor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Intel Pentium Processor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Intel Pentium Processor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Intel Pentium Processor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.