Are you looking for Homekit Light Strips Reviews? Our experts found 45955 number of feedback online for "Homekit Light Strips" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Homekit Light Strips. On selected products for the Best Homekit Light Strips you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Top 10 Homekit Light Strips Reviews 2022 Comparison Chart
We focused our search for the currently revealed Homekit Light Strips Reviews by discovering and reading customer reviews to check from the consumers' perspective. We concentrated on finding and reviewing approximately 45955 customer reviews to see how easy the product was to use, how well it functioned, and whether there were any issues from users' perspective. We refused to examine anything with a large number of negative reviews because such models provided insufficient data to appropriately assess value. It is critical to conduct real-world evaluations of Homekit Light Strips in order to identify which is the best.
|1||Govee RGB LED Strip Lights||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Philips Hue Bluetooth Smart Lightstrip Plus 2m/6ft Base Kit with Plug||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||VOCOlinc Alexa RGBIC LED Light Strip Works with Apple HomeKit Google Assistant Smart 16.4ft WiFi 5050 RGB Rope Music Sync Color Changing Lights for Bedroom Kitchen TV Room Party (LS3-16.4ft)||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Onvis LED Strip Lights RGBIC||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||SYLVANIA Smart LED Bluetooth Flex Strip||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Smart Pro LED Strip Lights||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Eve Light Strip - Apple HomeKit Smart Home LED Lights Strip||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Govee 65.6ft RGBIC LED Strip Lights||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||LIFX Lightstrip, 6.6' Starter Kit||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||VOCOlinc LED Light Strip Works with Apple HomeKit Siri Alexa Google Assistant 5050 RGB Strip Smart Wi-Fi Multicolor App-dimmable Voice Control No Hub Required (LS2 SmartGlow Starter Kit)||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Govee RGB LED Strip Lights
- Featured App Control: The Govee Home app allows extensive customization and management on LED strip lights over music modes, scene modes, creative DIY effects, timers, and much more via a 100ft/30m Bluetooth connection.
- 6ft LED Strip Light: These LED strip lights are long enough to decorate and colorize larger areas.
- Light Up Your Music: The built-in, high-sensitivity mic allows you to sync the RGB lights to your favorite music.
- Creative Customization: The DIY mode in the Govee Home app allows you to personalize LED light effects.
- Multiple Scene Options: Featuring 64 scene modes that transform your space to match your mood or activity.
2. Philips Hue Bluetooth Smart Lightstrip Plus 2m/6ft Base Kit with Plug
- COMPATIBILITY: NOTE: These are NOT compatible with the Non-Bluetooth light strip extension.
- HASSLE-FREE CONNECTIVITY: These smart lightstrips are bluetooth-enabled and simple to connect.
- HOW TO USE: Install the flexible Bluetooth LightStrip under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with the included adhesive tape.
- BEAUTIFUL, OPTIMAL DESIGN: The coating around the Lightstrip helps to create a single, bright, and vibrant colored light across the entire strip for a more aesthetically pleasing Smart Home.
- ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE: Sync your hue lightstrip plus with Gaming, Music and Movies using your PC via the Hue Sync app.
3. VOCOlinc Alexa RGBIC LED Light Strip Works with Apple HomeKit Google Assistant Smart 16.4ft WiFi 5050 RGB Rope Music Sync Color Changing Lights for Bedroom Kitchen TV Room Party (LS3-16.4ft)
- Hassle-Free Smart Voice Control: The 16.
- VOCOlinc App & Music Sync: “Colorful mode” in VOCOlinc App can make LS3 led lights sync to music and room party will be more colorful and wonderful.
- More ablout Colorful: Additional scene effects including Rainbow, Meteor, Christmas, Pastels and Random in Colorful Mode help to decorate ideal ambience and explore more interesting LED strip rope light features.
- Dimmable and Adjustable: Dim the led light strip and change colors; Set time or schedule to turn on or off led light rope; Adjust the light to be warm or bright; these are what 5050 RGB can offer.
- Extendable & Cuttable: Extend the light strip up to 32.
4. Onvis LED Strip Lights RGBIC
- Programmable Segmented Color Control】 Onvis led light strip is divided into 50 segments and each segment controlled by an individual IC microchip, you will get an amazing experience from the whole new gorgeous, natural and dynamic lighting effects.
- Vibrant RGBIC Lighting Effects】 Onvis RGBIC strip light features one of most advanced LED control technology.
- HomeKit Support 】 Onvis is a HomeKit native manufacturer, the strip light is fully certified by Apple.
- Superior Music Mode】 Onvis strip light controller has a built-in audio sensor that can translate the music or sound into dynamic lighting effects.
- Smart Home Automation】Onvis RGBIC Unique Algorithm support design and create your own Automation Scene.
5. SYLVANIA Smart LED Bluetooth Flex Strip
- Apple HomeKit-enabled Light: Works with Apple HomeKit to support millions of colors and adjustable white color temperature ranging from 2700K to 6500K.
- Voice Control with Siri: Control your lights with voice integration through Siri – Ask Siri to dim your lights, set a scene, turn on or off, and more.
- Individual light atmosphere: LED light strip RGBW supports millions of colors and tunable white color temperature ranging from soft white to daylight (2700K to 6500K).
- Energy saving bulbs: Long lasting 10W LED (60 Watt equivalent bulbs) with standard A19 shape.
- The OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway is not needed to use this light bulbs with Apple HomeKit.
- Ideal for decorative lighting behind TV’s, bookcases, under cabinets, bars, and more.
- The OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway is not needed to use this light with Apple HomeKit.
6. Smart Pro LED Strip Lights
- Premium RGBWW LEDs】With meross RGBWW LED strip lights you can set warm white/cool white (2700K ~ 6500K) and various RGB colors as you like.
- Smart Voice Control】Use simple voice commands to create your ideal ambiance with HomeKit Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant, SmartThings.
- APP Control】: You can control the light strip anytime anywhere via Meross App and Apple Home App with internet access.
- DIY Light Effect】: The light effect feature allows you to DIY your own colors changing effects, easily transforming your room to match your moods or indoor activities.
- For Android Users】Meross smart light strip works with any Android smartphone or tablet with OS 4.
7. Eve Light Strip – Apple HomeKit Smart Home LED Lights Strip
- Premium triple-diode architecture: full-spectrum white and color with an ultra-bright 1800 lumens for whole-room ambience (900 lm per m at 4200K).
- Turn your iPhone or iPad into a smart remote: easy lighting control via the app or Siri (color selection, switch on/off, dim/brighten).
- Supports HomeKit Adaptive Lighting to automatically adjust the color temperature throughout the day
- Easy setup & length customization: can be cut at 30 cm (11.
- Developed in Germany, with our highly professional, multilingual product support team based in Germany ready to assist.
8. Govee 65.6ft RGBIC LED Strip Lights
- RGBIC Effects: RGBIC technology lamp beads bring a brighter lighting experience.
- Effortless Hands-free: Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, LED lights allow you to change brightness and color without lifting a finger.
- Featureful App DIY: Create your own lighting effects through the DIY Mode and share the video on the Govee forum with 16 million colors, countless themes.
- Enhanced Music Modes: With a built-in, high sensitivity mic, the LED lights for bedroom automatically sync with your favorite music.
- Safe to Use: The light strip with a silicone, anti-moisture coating can reduce the probability of being damaged by external objects.
- Note: Please wipe the surface well to make it clean and dry before intalling the LED strip lights.
9. LIFX Lightstrip, 6.6′ Starter Kit
- 6.6′ smart light strip kit – can cut to length or add additional strips later.
- Rich color combinations, and tunable white for bias lighting – protect your eyes!
- Polychrome Technology – 16 addressable zones that can animate with LIFX exclusive Effects library.
- Control: Voice, Scheduling, Scenes, Effects (eg Move), Integrations and fade tools like Apple’s adaptive lighting, Alexa light alarms or Google Sleep/Wake.
- Why Wi-Fi? Control from anywhere. No bridge or hub required. (Use 2.4GHz).
10. VOCOlinc LED Light Strip Works with Apple HomeKit Siri Alexa Google Assistant 5050 RGB Strip Smart Wi-Fi Multicolor App-dimmable Voice Control No Hub Required (LS2 SmartGlow Starter Kit)
- Voice Control and the VOCOlinc app > Flawless compatibility with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; Simply ask your favourite voice assistant to control your lights, from turning them on or off, adjusting the brightness, or even changing the color.
- Infinitely Adjustable Colors and Whites > reinvent lighting for your home with 16 million stunning shades of color, including warm and cool whites; or for just different times of the day, with customizable preset effects (Blink, Breathe, Flicker, Flow, Candle) and Scene.
- A Perfect Fit > Extend the light strip up to 13.
- Simple, Handy and Powerful Automations > set schedules to turn your lights on or off, control lights as groups, or apply a ‘scene’mode (custom or preset), all via the simple to use VOCOlinc app.
- Hub-Free & Remote Access > No hub required; control from nearly anywhere, via an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with the latest version of tvOS, a HomPod or the latest version of iOS located at your home or via the VOCOlinc Cloud (Android);When pairing (during setup), this product requires a 2.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Homekit Light Strips currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Homekit Light Strips based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Homekit Light Strips before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Homekit Light Strips they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Homekit Light Strips, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Homekit Light Strips before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Homekit Light Strips will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Homekit Light Strips if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Homekit Light Strips on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.