Are you looking for Diesel Coolant Additive Reviews? Our experts found 53278 number of feedback online for "Diesel Coolant Additive" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Diesel Coolant Additive. On selected products for the Best Diesel Coolant Additive you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Top 10 Diesel Coolant Additive Reviews 2022 Comparison Chart
53278 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Diesel Coolant Additive in this article.
|1||Design Engineering 040204 Radiator Relief Coolant Additive for Diesels||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Hy-Per Lube HPD200 Diesel Super Coolant - 20 oz||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||WIX Filters - 24106 Coolant Test Kit||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Fleetguard Coolant Analysis Test Kit CC2602A||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Tulux T500 15W40 Classic Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum (1)||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||12/PACK FLEETGUARD COOLING SYSTEM DCA60L||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Motorcraft Ford Diesel Coolant Additive VC8 - 3 Bottles||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Genuine Ford Fluid VC-12 Orange Specialty Revitalizer Engine Coolant - 1 Quart||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Rotella ELC Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate 1 Gal||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Motorcraft VC8 Diesel engine coolant additive - 1 Pint(473 ml)||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Design Engineering 040204 Radiator Relief Coolant Additive for Diesels
- Blended for extreme use
- Decrease coolant temperature up to 30 degrees
- Concentrated for larger systems
- Quicker warm up
- Helps reduce engine wear
2. Hy-Per Lube HPD200 Diesel Super Coolant – 20 oz
- Reduces engine temperature
- Prevents overheating
- Provides maximum corrosion protection
- Allows engines to run up to 20 degrees cooler
3. WIX Filters – 24106 Coolant Test Kit
- Package Dimensions: 10.16 cms (L) x 5.08 cms (W) x 6.096 cms (H)
- Product Type: Auto Part
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
4. Fleetguard Coolant Analysis Test Kit CC2602A
- Measures Protection against Liner Pitting, corrosion and coolant dilution
- Easy to use test strips measure Freeze Point, Molybdate, and Nitrite
- Results in 45-75 seconds
- Each package contains 4 Test Strips
- 1 Test strip results in all 3 measurements and overall SCA level
5. Tulux T500 15W40 Classic Diesel Engine Oil – 55 Gallon Drum (1)
- This item does NOT ship free to residential, home business or farm addresses, please scroll down to confirm shipping details prior to purchase.
- Sinopec Tulux T500 Classic Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils and advanced multifunctional additive technology to meet the requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers.
- Compare to: Shell Rotella T, Mobil Delvac MX, Chevron Delo
- Certifications: API CI-4, SM, ACEA E7-08, DH-1, Caterpillar ECF-1a Cummins CES 20078/20077/20076, Volvo VDS-3/VDS-4, Man 3275, MB 228.
- Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
6. 12/PACK FLEETGUARD COOLING SYSTEM DCA60L
- Description: DCA4, PINT
- Cross Reference: BALDWIN CS-5007; DONALDSON X007099
- Primary Applications: BALDWIN CS-5007; CUMMINS 3305372; CUMMINS 3321/1; DONALDSON X007099; HASTINGS CS103; LIEBHERR 1511223; LIEBHERR 7363898; LEYLAND C3315459; NEW HOLLAND 83958744; NEW HOLLAND 83958743.
- Size: 12 / 1 PINT
- Unit Weight (lb): 16.2
7. Motorcraft Ford Diesel Coolant Additive VC8 – 3 Bottles
8. Genuine Ford Fluid VC-12 Orange Specialty Revitalizer Engine Coolant – 1 Quart
- Designed to replenish the corrosion inhibitors specific to Motorcraft orange antifreeze/coolant which may deplete with time between engine coolant change-outs.
- Do not mix different colors or types of coolant in your vehicle
- Do not mix different colors or types of coolant in your vehicle
- May be added up to two times over the life of the engine antifreeze/coolant
- Use according to owner guide recommendations
9. Rotella ELC Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate 1 Gal
- Minimum coolant life of 600,000 miles with only one Shell Rotella ELC Extender addition at 300,000 miles.
- Improved water pump seal life due to low dissolved solid levels
- Excellent pitting protection for wet sleeve cylinder liners
- Excellent, long-term corrosion protection of all cooling system metals including aluminum, brass, cast iron, steel, solder, and copper.
- No regular Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCA’s) required
10. Motorcraft VC8 Diesel engine coolant additive – 1 Pint(473 ml)
- In all heavy-duty, diesel engine cooling systems equipped with green-colored Motorcraft Premium Engine Coolant meeting Ford Specification ESE-M97B44-A.
- In all heavy-duty, diesel engine cooling systems equipped with yellow-colored Motorcraft Premium Gold Engine Coolant meeting Ford Specification WSS-M97B51-A1.
- Designed to replace additives depleted between coolant change-outs
- Now dyed yellow to eliminate engine coolant color change when mixing
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Diesel Coolant Additive currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Diesel Coolant Additive based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Diesel Coolant Additive before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Diesel Coolant Additive they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Diesel Coolant Additive, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Diesel Coolant Additive before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Diesel Coolant Additive will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Diesel Coolant Additive if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Diesel Coolant Additive on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.